Ad Hoc SE
About Ad Hoc SE
Amanda whilst, having a professional career in Data and Analytics also enjoys assisting self-employed and small businesses in preparing their taxation affairs and associated administration that goes with this. She is AAT qualified.
Ella has evolved from administrator to now advising small businesses on setting up of their Social Media accounts on various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram along with email set-up on a cloud basis.
- Is paperwork taking over your life and home?
- Need a more organised approach?
- Not enough hours in the day to deal with diary management?
- Too many emails in your original professional email?
- Not enough time to monitor them?
- Losing new business in the spam and notifications?
- Struggling to understand and find your way around self assessment?
- Need assistance in compiling your accounts?
- Invoicing customers too late?
- Need to promote your business over Facebook, Instagram or any other platform?
- Trying to understand the analytics of these platforms?
- Struggling to set-up a small single web page?
- Hosting costs too much for your small business?
- Too complex to maintain?
What our clients are saying?
GD & Son
Ad Hoc resolved a couple of complex taxation registration issues with a smile and a confident approach. I am confident that, as a new business, I will have the support of Ad Hoc to enable me to succeed.
Ad Hoc have taken over my book-keeping since paperwork seemed to be taking over my life. They just take the hassle of running a small, successful, business away from me and I’m able to focus on my core business of hairdressing.
Ad Hoc inherited my books from a retired accountant and they have been able to assist me with administration and book-keeping whilst I focus on the job that I love, Building. Invaluable services, in my opinion.